The other day I was sooo pleased when mummy came came home with a present for me. I set about getting it unwrapped as soon as possible, looking forward to my prize inside.
She said it was a Christmas Pudding.
I did thinks that was a bit odd as Christmas Pudding can make doggies very ill if eaten.
Soon as I gets it out of the packet to tuck into, I gets a mouthful of stuffing.
It was a toy one BOL.
It was pawsome fun ripping into it although food would have more preferably, as I seem to always be a wee bit hungry these days.
Before I go, please everypawdy remind your hoomans that you can't eat Christmas Pudding and Chocolates as they can make you very, very ill.
Nobody wants an emergency trip to see the nasty Vet Man, especially when there are so many other yummy treats we CAN eat.
Wishing all my good pals and followers a safe and happy Christmas.
Follow @Puppy_Views Tweet